How do I get the service I need from UCIP?

cprYour supports coordinator from your county MH/MR program will help you get the supports and funding
for the type of services you have decided you need.

Supports Coordinators can be found at:

Crawford County
18282 Technology Drive Suite 101
Meadville, PA 16335

Venango County
1 Dale Ave
Franklin, PA 16323

Clarion County
71 Lincoln Drive
Clarion, PA 16254

Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission
8406 Sharon Mercer Rd.
Mercer, PA 16137
(724) 662-1550

Forest- Warren Human Services
285 Hospital Drive
Warren, PA 16365
(814) 726-2100
(866) 641-3488

Allegheny County Department of Human Services
1 Smithfield St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(412) 350-5701

Community Connections of Clearfield/ Jefferson Counties
375 Beaver Drive Suite 100
DuBois, PA 15801
(814) 371-5100

Lackawanna-Susquehanna BHIDEI
The Scranton Electric Building
507 Linden Street
8th Floor
Scranton, PA 18503

Lawrence County Human Services Center
130 West North St.
New Castle, PA 16101
(724) 658-3578

Individuals will not be discriminated against because of race, color, religious creed, disability, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.